Registration and Welcome Coffee
Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
6: LNG as a Land Fuel- How Quickly is the Adoption of LNG being taken up by the Road & Industrial Sectors?
Lajos VeerDownstream LNG Road - Team Lead, EuropeShell LNG Marketing and Trading
- What are the current drivers for LNG uptake in the road and off-grid sectors?
- What more can be done from a local government perspective to incentivise growth?
- How big an impact does the current energy price climate continue to have on the road and industrial sectors?
- Project Financing: Given the need for flexibility of contracts, how are lenders attitudes being affected in relation to financing small-scale projects?
- What can be done to reduce LNG investment costs for land operations?
7: Thought Leadership: Developing Green Projects through Collaboration and Mind-Set Change
Henk de JongGrants ManagerUnilever Supply Chain Finance Services
- How big of an impact is thought leadership with regards to a corporation’s environmental footprint?
- Demand growth- Why has LNG uptake not increased quicker in the last 12 months?
- Infrastructure challenge – How big of an issue is this still proving to be for demand growth?
- Experience overview: What advice can innovators provide for people looking at LNG as a fuel option?
- How important is low carbonisation and is it regardless of cost?
- Does this change depending on the size of the corporation?
8: LNG as a Road Transportation Fuel – Considerations, Challenges and Rewards for Converting to LNG
Carlos MendonçaManaging Director/Operations DirectorHAVI Logistics Portugal
- Uncovering the key decision triggers for investing in LNG fuelled road vehicles
- What are the latest developments in OEM solutions for the trucking and road industries?
- Innovation and Technology: How can you ensure your trucking operations are as efficient and powerful as possible
- Showcasing LNG fuelled trucking solutions and their implementation
- Alternative Fuels: What are the alternative options to LNG and how viable are they at present in comparison to LNG?
- Ultra-low sulphur
- What funding is available to stimulate investments
9: LNG as a Fuel for the Expanding Off-Grid Sector
- How can an off-grid LNG operation leverage the introduction of small-scale LNG solutions in ports?
- How can you identify and target potential off-grid LNG gas users?
- What are the challenges faced by the industrial sectors with regards to converting facilities to utilise LNG as a fuel?
- LNG for Mining: How much demand is being created by the mining sector?
- Comparing LNG against traditional fuels for off-grid industrial users
Close of the CWC LNG Fuel Summit 2017